The mission of the Cook County Chamber of Commerce is to be the representative voice of county for-profit and non-profit businesses
in working to improve the county economy and to address pressing county socioeconomic issues.
... read more
Loans for small business environmental improvements06-19-2017
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has a loan program for small businesses looking to make environmental improvements that requires capital equipment. Here are the basics:
· For capital equipment to meet or exceed environmental regs, or cleanup of contaminated sites
· Up to $50k
· Interest rate of 4% or one-half the prime rate (whichever is higher)
· Repayment term up to 7 years
· Flexible collateral
· Loans awarded throughout the year
Who is eligible?
· MN businesses with less than 50 employees
· After tax profit of less than $500k
· Net worth less than $1 million
You will find more information on the loan program on the MPCA website here: